Please feel free to leave comments this is a blog for really just having fun and sharing my adventures. Isn't it great how anyone can now broadcast their life to the world!!

Shoray

Shoray
I live just a little out of the town center This is coming up into town. Notice the dirt roads and since it rains a lot it is ALWAYS muddy.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving in the Amazon Jungle

My thanksgiving was probably about the same as ya´lls back in the states I had turkey, stuffing, and all the fixen´s the difference was probably that it was about 90 degrees and I was in the middle of the Amazon Jungle. Which is absolutely amazing. I will upload pics when I have more time. Just wanted to say hope that everyone back home had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Climbing a tree in the forest.

Climbing a tree in the forest.
I really didn´t climb the tree I just acted like I was going to!!